- 1 How do I block certain content on YouTube?
- 2 How do I block certain content?
- 3 Can you set parental controls on YouTube?
- 4 How do I remove parental controls without a password?
- 5 Which app is best for parental control?
- 6 How do I restrict adult content on my iPhone?
- 7 How can I restrict what my child watches on YouTube?
- 8 What does restricted mode do on YouTube?
- 9 How do I password protect my YouTube app?
- 10 How do I unlock parental controls?
- 11 How do you bypass parental controls on iPhone?
- 12 How do I take parental control off my computer?
How do I block certain content on YouTube?
From the Watch Page
- Tap More at the top of the video.
- Tap Block.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Block this video, or select Block this channel to block the channel associated with the video.
- Tap Block again.
- Enter the numbers you see written on the screen, or enter your custom passcode.
How do I block certain content?
- Go to Settings > General > Restrictions.
- Tap on Enable Restrictions.
- After the passcode is set, scroll down and tap Websites.
- In specific websites only, there’s a short list of allowed websites including Discovery Kids and Disney, but you can also add sites by tapping on Add a Website.
Can you set parental controls on YouTube?
Other parents may have created a supervised Google Account for their child when they first set up the child’s account on a new Android device or Chromebook. The new features will allow parents to select between three different levels of YouTube access for their tween or teen.
How do I remove parental controls without a password?
How to turn off parental controls on an Android device using the Google Play Store
- Open your Android device’s Settings app and tap “Apps” or “Apps & notifications.”
- Select the Google Play Store app from the complete list of apps.
- Tap “Storage,” and then hit “Clear Data.”
Which app is best for parental control?
The best parental control app you can get
- Net Nanny Parental Control. The best parental control app overall, and great for iOS.
- Norton Family. The best parental control app for Android.
- Kaspersky Safe Kids.
- Screen Time.
- ESET Parental Control for Android.
How do I restrict adult content on my iPhone?
Follow these steps:
- Go to Settings and tap Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions and enter your Screen Time passcode.
- Tap Content Restrictions, then tap Web Content.
- Choose Unrestricted Access, Limit Adult Websites, or Allowed Websites Only.
How can I restrict what my child watches on YouTube?
Here’s how to do it:
- Access YouTube.com and sign in to your YouTube/Google account.
- Click the “Settings” button in the left sidebar.
- Click the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page that reads: “Restricted Mode: Off.”
- Select “On” to lock Restricted Mode on this browser.
- Click “Save.”
What does restricted mode do on YouTube?
Restricted Mode is an optional setting you can use on YouTube. This feature can help screen out potentially mature content you or others using your devices may prefer not to view.
How do I password protect my YouTube app?
First Step: Parental Control in Google Play Store
- Open Google Play Store application on your device and tap menu in the left corner.
- Select Settings from left panel.
- Select Parental Controls then turn Parental Controls on.
How do I unlock parental controls?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Parental controls.
- Slide to turn Parental controls to OFF.
- Enter 4 Digit PIN.
How do you bypass parental controls on iPhone?
How To Bypass Screen Time: 12 Apple Parental Control Hacks
- Factory Reset.
- Seeing The Passcode.
- Siri for iMessage.
- Changing Time Zones.
- Watching YouTube Videos via iMessage.
- Overriding Screen Time limits.
- Hacking the 4-digit Passcode.
- Messaging during Downtime.
How do I take parental control off my computer?
- Go to the Control Panel from the Windows Start menu.
- Click User Accounts.
- Click Parental Controls.
- Click on your account photo.
- Choose Parental control off.