- 1 How do I block content on YouTube?
- 2 How do I block a channel on YouTube app?
- 3 Can I restrict what my child watches on YouTube?
- 4 How do I stop spoilers on YouTube?
- 5 How do I allow certain channels on YouTube?
- 6 What does blocking someone on YouTube do?
- 7 Where is the restricted mode on YouTube?
- 8 Which app is best for parental control?
- 9 How do I remove the age restriction on YouTube?
- 10 Why does Google show spoilers?
- 11 How can I stay spoiler for free?
How do I block content on YouTube?
From the Watch Page
- Tap More at the top of the video.
- Tap Block.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Block this video, or select Block this channel to block the channel associated with the video.
- Tap Block again.
- Enter the numbers you see written on the screen, or enter your custom passcode.
How do I block a channel on YouTube app?
Blocking YouTube channels on your smartphone or tablet is just as easy.
- Open the YouTube app on your iPhone or Android and log into your account, and then open the channel you want to block.
- Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of their channel page and select Block user.
- Tap Block.
Can I restrict what my child watches on YouTube?
You can set YouTube parental controls to make sure your child only watches appropriate videos. On a web browser, you can enable YouTube Restricted Mode, which hides mature content. You can also download the YouTube Kids app and allow pre-approved content or block specific videos.
How do I stop spoilers on YouTube?
All you need to do is just delete your watch history. It’s easy: just click on the history tab, then push “clear all watch history”. That’s it! Now the YouTube algorithm will stop giving you “related” videos about all those Game of Thrones conspiracy theories you’ve been watching.
How do I allow certain channels on YouTube?
Enter the security passcode, whether’s your own custom passcode or the numbers shown on the screen. Tap Settings. Tap the profile you want to restrict. You’re going to toggle off Allow Searching and toggle on Approved Content Only.
What does blocking someone on YouTube do?
When you block someone on YouTube, they won’t be able to comment on your videos or channel, and will be barred from sending you private messages too.
Where is the restricted mode on YouTube?
From the Home screen, scroll down to the Apps row. Select YouTube. Scroll down and select Settings. Select Restricted Mode or Safety Mode.
Which app is best for parental control?
The best parental control app you can get
- Net Nanny Parental Control. The best parental control app overall, and great for iOS.
- Norton Family. The best parental control app for Android.
- Kaspersky Safe Kids.
- Screen Time.
- ESET Parental Control for Android.
How do I remove the age restriction on YouTube?
To turn off Safety Mode, go to YouTube the homepage and click your profile icon at the top of the screen. Go to the bottom of the drop-down menu. The last item is “Restricted Mode: On.” Click the box and select the “Restricted Mode: Off” option.
Why does Google show spoilers?
Google keeps putting articles with spoilers as their titles in my news feed. Google are spoiling it before we even get the chance to watch it. The spoilers aren’t in the text, literally the title is the spoiler. This has made me basically give up on my Google news feed anytime I’m remotely interested in a show or film.
How can I stay spoiler for free?
Mind The Spoilers
- Prioritize The Good Stuff.
- Full Of Spoilers, Absolutely Steer Clear Of Social Media.
- Don’t Be Too Sensitive.
- Shut Your Pie-Hole, Buddy.
- Be Mindful Of Your Scheduled Streams.