- 1 How can I delete all my shared posts on Facebook?
- 2 How do I delete shared content?
- 3 How do I delete a video I shared on facebook?
- 4 How do I get rid of unwanted videos on Facebook?
- 5 How do I delete all posts on Facebook before a certain date?
- 6 How do I delete a shared photo?
- 7 How do I delete link sharing from my Samsung?
- 8 How do I permanently delete Messenger messages from both sides?
- 9 Will Blocking someone on Facebook delete messages?
- 10 How do I permanently delete Facebook messages from both sides after 10 minutes?
- 11 Does deleting a Facebook post delete it everywhere?
Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu. Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
Tap the shared file(s) then tap the Contextual Menu icon. Items are selected when highlighted in gray and a checkmark appears. Tap Delete. When prompted with ‘Are you sure?
If you shared someone else’s video in a post, you can delete your post, but the original video may remain on Facebook. To remove your video from Facebook:
- Go to the video you want to delete.
- Tap in the bottom right.
- Select Delete.
- Tap Delete.
How do I get rid of unwanted videos on Facebook?
Delete a Video
- Go to your Page, then click Publishing Tools.
- Click Video Library.
- Select the video you’d like to delete.
- Click Actions.
- Click Delete.
How do I delete all posts on Facebook before a certain date?
How to remove your old Facebook posts, a step-by-step guide
- Click “Manage posts” under the status box.
- Select the year, and then you’ll see all the posts from that time.
- Click on which posts you want to remove.
- Then Facebook will tell you that you can hide or delete the posts.
Important: If someone already downloaded or copied photos or videos you shared, turning off sharing will not delete those downloads or copies. You must be the owner of the album to remove someone.
- Open the desired album.
- Click More. Options.
- Scroll to find the contact you’d like to have removed.
- Click More. Remove person.
Open the menu button at the top right and choose Options. Tap Link sharing followed by Delete link.
How do I permanently delete Messenger messages from both sides?
To delete messages on Messenger from both sides, hold the message, select “More…”, select “Remove”, and tap on “Unsend”. After you’ve tapped on “Unsend”, the message will be deleted from your side of the chat and the receiver’s side of the chat. The “Unsend” option means to delete the messages from both sides.
Will Blocking someone on Facebook delete messages?
Nope. Blocking someone will not delete the conversation thread from any side. In other words, the old conversations will remain in Messenger, and you will be able to read them until you manually delete the chat thread.
How do I permanently delete Facebook messages from both sides after 10 minutes?
Steps to Delete Facebook Messages From Both Sides
- On your phone, tap and hold the message you want to delete.
- Then select Remove.
- Tap the Unsend option when asked who you want to remove the message for.
- Confirm your choice when prompted to do so.
Does deleting a Facebook post delete it everywhere?
But once something’s “deleted,” what happens? When a user deletes something, Facebook is able to ensure users will not see the deleted post, but that doesn’t mean Facebook destroys all traces of that post completely, or that Facebook cannot retrieve it.