- 1 How do I remove active content from my eBay listing?
- 2 Does eBay allow active content?
- 3 How do I delete a draft item in eBay?
- 4 Can I remove an item listed on eBay?
- 5 What does active content mean on eBay?
- 6 How do I add a video to my eBay listing?
- 7 What happens if I remove a listing from eBay?
- 8 How much does eBay charge to end a listing?
- 9 Can you cancel an eBay listing before it ends?
How do I remove active content from my eBay listing?
To edit multiple listings:
- Go to your active listings and select the ones you want to change.
- Select Edit, then make your changes. You can edit listings individually, or make the same changes to a group of selected listings.
- When you’re done, select Submit all.
Does eBay allow active content?
How do I delete a draft item in eBay?
Remember that you can also delete the drafts individually, one by one: in all the pages of creation of the shipment prior to payment, at the bottom right, you will find the Delete Shipment button.
Can I remove an item listed on eBay?
Yes, you may end the listing by cancelling all bids. You may be charged a final value fee based on the amount of the highest bid, or you may sell the item to the highest bidder. If your listing isn’t eligible to be ended early, you can contact any bidders to explain the situation and ask them to retract their bids.
What does active content mean on eBay?
Active content consists of scripts and plugins that add functionality to a page. Sellers who use listing services or custom listing templates may have Active Content. This is eBay’s page explaining what sort of “Active Content” will be blocked next year.
How do I add a video to my eBay listing?
To embed a video in your eBay listing(s), simply follow these steps:
- Record a video of your item in a clean, well-lit area.
- Post your video to a video-sharing site.
- Copy the embed code for your video.
- Post an eBay listing.
- Paste the embed code Into your item description using HTML.
What happens if I remove a listing from eBay?
If we remove your listing, we’ll send the reason to your registered email address and to your Messages – opens in new window or tab in My eBay. If you don’t see an email from us, check your spam folder. If you still have questions about why your listing was removed, you can contact us.
How much does eBay charge to end a listing?
Final value fees If your item sells, eBay keeps a portion of the sale. This final value fee for most categories is 12.55% of the sale price or lower, plus $0.30 per order.
Can you cancel an eBay listing before it ends?
You can’t end a listing less than 12 hours before the end of the listing if the item has a winning bid: You may cancel bids, but not end the item unless you are selling the item to the high bidder. To do this, go to the End My Listing Early form and select “Sell to the high bidder”.