- 1 How do I see sensitive content on Twitter app?
- 2 Why can’t I see sensitive content on Twitter?
- 3 How do I change my settings on Twitter to see sensitive content?
- 4 What is sensitive content?
- 5 Why am I search banned on Twitter?
- 6 How do I change my search settings on twitter?
- 7 How do I see all media on twitter?
How do I see sensitive content on Twitter app?
In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon. Tap whichever icon you have, and select Settings and privacy. Tap Privacy and safety. Under Safety, check the box next to Display media that may contain sensitive content.
Why can’t I see sensitive content on Twitter?
Why can’t I see sensitive content on Twitter? You can’t see sensitive content on Twitter because the setting for “Display media that may contain sensitive content” is turned off. Users who post NSFW content on Twitter will mark their tweets as sensitive.
How do I change my settings on Twitter to see sensitive content?
How to Show “Sensitive Content” in Searches. Tweets with sensitive content are normally hidden from searches, but you can enable them if you prefer. To do so, go to the Twitter website and click menu > Settings and Privacy > Content Preferences > Search Settings. Uncheck “Hide Sensitive Content” here.
What is sensitive content?
“You can think of sensitive content as posts that don’t necessarily break our rules, but could potentially be upsetting to some people — such as posts that may be sexually suggestive or violent,” Instagram says in their press release.
Why am I search banned on Twitter?
When Twitter discovers you’ve been spamming or break the rules of their policies, you receive a shadowban. If you’ve been shadowbanned by Twitter, your posts will disappear from Twitter feed and search results. So that users can’t engage with your tweets.
How do I change my search settings on twitter?
Step 1: Open the Twitter app. Step 6: Click the more icon on the right-hand side of the search results page for more options:
- Click on the search settings to disable (or re-enable) safe search to filter your search results:
- Safe search settings include hide sensitive content and remove blocked and muted accounts.
How do I see all media on twitter?
Visit any Twitter profile and you should see the “View all photo and videos” link below the most recent six images/videos that the user has tweeted […]