- 1 How do I permanently delete shared photos from Messenger on both sides?
- 2 How do I delete shared content?
- 3 How do you delete photos and videos from messenger?
- 4 How do I delete a photo sent in Facebook Messenger for both the receiver and the sender?
- 5 How do I permanently delete Messenger messages on both sides?
- 6 Can I delete a picture I sent on Messenger?
- 7 How do I delete a shared photo?
- 8 How do I delete sent and received pictures?
- 9 How do you delete videos on Messenger all at once?
- 10 How do you delete a Facebook message so they can’t see it?
- 11 Does Blocking someone on Facebook delete messages?
- 12 How do I permanently delete Messenger conversations?
- 13 Can you Unsend a Facebook message 2020?
Head over to images, and there will be a section for messenger photos. Here, you’ll see the shared photos option. Delete all those photos manually. This will delete all the shared content on Facebook messenger.
Tap the shared file(s) then tap the Contextual Menu icon. Items are selected when highlighted in gray and a checkmark appears. Tap Delete. When prompted with ‘Are you sure?
How do you delete photos and videos from messenger?
From Chats, open a conversation. Tap and hold the message or photo you’d like to delete. Tap Remove, and then tap Remove for You. Tap Remove.
How do I delete a photo sent in Facebook Messenger for both the receiver and the sender?
Steps to Delete Facebook Messages From Both Sides
- On your phone, tap and hold the message you want to delete.
- Then select Remove.
- Tap the Unsend option when asked who you want to remove the message for.
- Confirm your choice when prompted to do so.
How do I permanently delete Messenger messages on both sides?
To delete messages on Messenger from both sides, hold the message, select “More…”, select “Remove”, and tap on “Unsend”. After you’ve tapped on “Unsend”, the message will be deleted from your side of the chat and the receiver’s side of the chat. The “Unsend” option means to delete the messages from both sides.
Can I delete a picture I sent on Messenger?
Only the receiver can delete the photo, within his account. In case this account is shared with you, then you can login into his/her account and delete the picture. Unfortunately, once a message or picture is sent, it cannot be undone from your phone.
Important: If someone already downloaded or copied photos or videos you shared, turning off sharing will not delete those downloads or copies. You must be the owner of the album to remove someone.
- Open the desired album.
- Click More. Options.
- Scroll to find the contact you’d like to have removed.
- Click More. Remove person.
How do I delete sent and received pictures?
Click the 3 dots on the top right. Select “delete “. Then click the bubble next to the image you want to delete. Click the trash can and confirm.
How do you delete videos on Messenger all at once?
Simply tap on the message you want to remove and select the option to “Remove for Everyone”. The removed message will be replaced by text alerting everyone in the conversation the message was removed. You will have up to 10 minutes to remove a message after it is sent.
How do you delete a Facebook message so they can’t see it?
To use the unsend feature, tap and hold on a message you sent, then select “Remove.” You’ll get options to “Remove for Everyone” which will retract the message, or “Remove for you,” which replaces the old delete option and leaves the message in the recipient’s inbox.
Does Blocking someone on Facebook delete messages?
If You Block Someone, Does It Remove the Conversation Nope. Blocking someone will not delete the conversation thread from any side. In other words, the old conversations will remain in Messenger, and you will be able to read them until you manually delete the chat thread.
How do I permanently delete Messenger conversations?
To delete a conversation in Facebook Messenger using the app, hold down your finger on the conversation and then tap “Delete.” Confirm you want to delete the conversation to delete it permanently.
Can you Unsend a Facebook message 2020?
From Chats, open a Messenger conversation. Tap and hold the message you’d like to unsend and select Unsend. Tap Unsend for You or Unsend for Everyone.