- 1 How do you download Sims 4 custom content?
- 2 How do you download custom content for Sims 4 Mac?
- 3 Is custom content for Sims 4 free?
- 4 Does Sims 4 custom content give viruses?
- 5 What is a tray folder?
- 6 How do I download from ts4 gallery?
- 7 How do I find my documents on a Mac?
- 8 How do I enable mods in Sims 4?
How do you download Sims 4 custom content?
To do this, go to Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods. Once you’re in that folder, simply right-click anywhere and then select “Paste.” You’ll then see the. package files you’ve downloaded appear! When you start up your game, the mod or CC you’ve installed should be there and working perfectly!
How do you download custom content for Sims 4 Mac?
How to Install Mods in Sims 4 on Mac
- Go into the game and enable the mods and custom content.
- Download the mod you want from the internet.
- Use the Finder program to locate the Mods folder (Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods).
- Extract the mod from the downloaded file and copy the files into the Mods folder.
Is custom content for Sims 4 free?
What about build and decoration items? They’re there too, and you can even find an awesome SimPad for your Sims! The website is completely registration free, that means you can download and enjoy the content straight away without registration.
Does Sims 4 custom content give viruses?
FALSE. It is perfectly safe to download mods and CC. Creators will not stick malware or viruses into their downloads. Creators create content for the game out of a genuine passion for The Sims; however, many creators host their downloads on sites that have pop-up ads.
What is a tray folder?
The Tray folder is where all the lots and sims that are in your library are stored. You can delete them directly but your library will be empty. So anything you’ve downloaded or saved to your library will be gone.
How do I download from ts4 gallery?
Download content from The Sims 4 Gallery
- Launch The Sims 4.
- On the main menu, click Gallery.
- Find the household, lot, or room you want to save.
- Click the download arrow button to save it to My Library.
How do I find my documents on a Mac?
Search for Files on Your MacBook from the Find Dialog
- With the Finder active, display the Find controls by pressing Command+F (or choose File from the Finder menu and then choose Find).
- Click the buttons at the top of the list to specify where you want to search.
How do I enable mods in Sims 4?
Once you start up the game post game update, head to the game options tab, select “Other”, and make sure to tick “Enable Custom Content and Mods”. This will re-enable any mods you have installed, and you will need to restart the game for it to take effect.