- 1 Why is LG Content Store unavailable?
- 2 How do I register for LG Content Store?
- 3 How do I update my LG Content Store on my smart TV?
- 4 How do I find the LG Content Store on my LG Smart TV?
- 5 How do I put apps on my LG Content Store?
- 6 Why is Netflix not available on LG Content Store?
- 7 How can I watch HBO Max on my LG TV?
- 8 Should I register my LG TV?
- 9 How do I set up an LG account?
- 10 How do I install 3rd party apps on my LG Smart TV?
When the content store won’t open, when apps are not working properly, or if apps are missing, the Region Settings may need to be adjusted. When all else fails, it’s time to reset the tv to factory settings.
How do I register for LG Content Store?
Signing Up for LG TV
- Select Smart Home ( ) >.
- Select the Sign up button.
- Review the Membership Terms and Conditions, and then select the Agree button.
- Review the Usage Terms and Conditions, and then select the Agree button.
- In the fields provided, enter your email address and password.
- Select the Register button.
How do I update my LG Content Store on my smart TV?
Choose the General menu from the left. Scroll down, near the bottom of the list, and select About this TV. From here, make sure Allow automatic updates is checked, and click the Check for updates button. If an update is found, follow the steps on screen to download and install it.
How do I find the LG Content Store on my LG Smart TV?
If your LG Smart TV is connected to the internet accessing the LG Content Store is as easy as pressing the Home button on the remote control. The next step is to click on the bright red LG Content Store tab on the TV menu. And that’s it, you can download all the content and apps you want.
How do I put apps on my LG Content Store?
How to install apps?
- Press the Home button on the remote control.
- LG Content Store will launch.
- Select APPS category shown at the top of the screen. The list of available apps in selected category will be shown.
- Select an app from the list.
- Read the details of the app and then press Install.
Why is Netflix not available on LG Content Store?
If the Netflix app is not showing up, is not available, or cannot be found on your LG TV, it may be that your location settings need to be changed to ‘Automatic. ‘ To do this, click the ‘Home’ button on your remote and go to ‘Settings’ > ‘General’ > ‘Location Settings’ and set them to ‘Automatic. ‘
How can I watch HBO Max on my LG TV?
You can add HBO Max to the list of your favorite apps on your LG TV by following the instructions below:
- Turn on your LG TV.
- Ensure that the TV is connected to the Internet.
- Press the HOME menu, then select the LG Content Store.
- Browse to the Search box on the LG Content Store to find a new app.
- Type in “HBO Max”.
Should I register my LG TV?
Registering an LG television can be beneficial, as it allows you to more easily seek technical support if any issue arises with the product. If you cannot remember whether your TV has been registered, simply register again, as LG will not allow the same unit to be registered twice.
How do I set up an LG account?
Visit lg-vrf.com to learn more.
- To get started, open the Settings Menu > Quick Settings > Account Management.
- First, click Create Account near the top-right of the screen.
- Accept both items, then click Agree in the top-right of the screen.
How do I install 3rd party apps on my LG Smart TV?
Two-Step Guide to Installing Third-Party Apps on an LG Smart TV
- Open up the LG Content Store. First, find the LG Content Store within the ribbon menu on the home screen.
- Find Apps. Once inside the App Store, users can arrange various apps by categories or view them together.