- 1 How do I install Sims 2 mods?
- 2 Where do HHI files go?
- 3 How do you install Sims CC?
- 4 Does Sims 2 have story progression?
- 5 How do I install Sims 2 package files?
- 6 How do you change the resolution on Sims 2?
- 7 Can you still Download The Sims 2?
- 8 How do I open Sims 2 package files?
- 9 What is The Sims 2 Body Shop?
How do I install Sims 2 mods?
Go to Documents > EA Games > The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection and create a new folder called Downloads. Make sure it’s spelled correctly with a capital D. Put your CC and mods in this folder.
Where do HHI files go?
To use an HHI file with The Sims 4, place it in the game’s Tray folder along with the file’s accompanying TRAYITEM, HOUSEHOLDBINARY, and SGI files. The content your files contains will then appear in the game.
How do you install Sims CC?
To do this, go to Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods. Once you’re in that folder, simply right-click anywhere and then select “Paste.” You’ll then see the. package files you’ve downloaded appear! When you start up your game, the mod or CC you’ve installed should be there and working perfectly!
Does Sims 2 have story progression?
On the surface, it has everything: autonomous interactions, scripted events, wants and fears, and—wait for it—lore. But, The Sims 2 is missing story progression. In the vanilla (mod-free) game, inactive families, townies, and Sims are static; nothing happens unless the player is actively controlling them.
How do I install Sims 2 package files?
- Double-click on the. Sims2Pack file of the lot you would like to install.
- Select Install inside The Sims™ 2: Package Installer to complete the installation.
- The next time you launch The Sims™ 2: Super Collection, the newly installed lot will be in the Lots & Houses Bin in game.
How do you change the resolution on Sims 2?
Improving the Resolution
- Go to the directory where you installed your The Sims 2 game and then The Sims 2 > TSData > Res > Config (for Ultimate Collection it’s The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection > Fun With Pets > SP9 > TSData > Res > Config).
- Find the Graphic Rules.
Can you still Download The Sims 2?
For years, Simmers were able to contact EA support to register it, but EA shut that option down. Now, The Sims 2 for PC can’t be purchased on any official sources. Just log into your Origin account, go to your Game Library, right -click on The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection and click Download.
How do I open Sims 2 package files?
Place package files into your Downloads folder. package, you’ll need to place it in your game’s Downloads folder for it to work. Go to Documents. Open the folder titled EA Games. Open the folder titled The Sims 2.
What is The Sims 2 Body Shop?
Body Shop is a tool that came with The Sims 2. It is formally known as ‘CaSIE’ (Create-A-Sim Independent Editor). It can be used to create entire Sims as well as custom content for Sims. Custom content and Sims created in Body Shop can be placed into the game through Create a Sim.