- 1 How do I get rid of content control in Word?
- 2 How do I change content control in Word?
- 3 What does remove content control when contents are edited mean?
- 4 Where is the content control in Word?
- 5 How do I resize rich text content control?
- 6 How do you link content control in Word?
- 7 What is the difference between combobox and drop-down list content control?
- 8 What is a rich text content control?
- 9 What are the different content controls in Word?
- 10 How do you edit content control?
How do I get rid of content control in Word?
Press Ctrl+A to select the entire document. Right-click a visible content control. In the context menu, click Remove Content Control.
How do I change content control in Word?
Add and change Content Controls in Word
- Click File in Word.
- Scroll down to Options.
- Choose Customize Ribbon.
- Select the Developer box.
- Click OK.
- To add a Content control, click Rich Text Content Control box.
- Place the box at appropriate location, select Properties.
- Add General Information.
What does remove content control when contents are edited mean?
Remove Content Control When Contents Are Edited—This option deletes the field placeholder after the user enters content into it, leaving only the content as a regular part of the document. Content Control Cannot Be Deleted—This prevents users from deleting the control.
Where is the content control in Word?
You can find the content controls on the Developer tab.
How do I resize rich text content control?
If you want to adjust the font size just select the control and right click on it. You’ll see the contextual control box come up where you can adjust the font size. If you want to change the control’s placeholder text, select the control and then on the Developer tab click the Design Mode button.
Simple Linked Content Controls Right click and select “Copy.” Position the cursor where you need the text repeated. Using the Home tab click Paste>Paste Special and select the “Paste link” option button.
What is the difference between combobox and drop-down list content control?
A drop-down list is a list in which the selected item is always visible, and the others are visible on demand by clicking a drop-down button. A combo box is a combination of a standard list box or a drop-down list and an editable text box, thus allowing users to enter a value that isn’t in the list.
What is a rich text content control?
A rich text control can contain custom formatted text or other items, such as tables, pictures, or other content controls. Prohibits users from inserting any other Word objects or any text. Combo Box. Contains a drop-down selection of list entries that users can select and text box that user can edit directly.
What are the different content controls in Word?
Content controls in Word 2010
- Rich Text.
- Plain Text.
- Building Block Gallery.
- Combo Box.
- Drop-Down List.
How do you edit content control?
Set or change the properties for content controls
- Select the content control, and click Properties in the Controls group.
- In the Content Control Properties dialog box, choose whether the content control can be deleted or edited when someone uses your template.