- 1 Which of the following are not components of a social media content strategy?
- 2 What is shared content on social media?
- 3 Which of the following is not a best practice for increasing engagement on LinkedIn posts?
- 4 When drafting your social media posts always aim to end them with a clear?
- 5 Which on is not a part of social media?
- 6 What are brand advocates?
- 7 What are the three types of social media content?
- 8 What is the most shareable content?
- 9 What type of social media content is shared most by users?
- 10 When it comes to content marketing on social media research is the key to understanding what content will resonate?
- 11 Which of the following would best be used to make your Instagram story more discoverable?
- 12 Which of the following is not a reason an Organisation would use the Instagram stories feature?
- 13 When dealing with negative sentiment you should?
- 14 Why should social media managers begin the budgeting process?
- 15 When running a paid ad on Facebook which of the following is not a placement option?
Which two of the following are not key components of a Social Media Content Strategy (PICK TWO):
- list of content-specific goals and objectives.
- target audience identified by platform.
- Brand Voice and Persona.
- Specifications for Profile Optimization.
- plans for the distribution of your content.
Definition: Social sharing describes when social media users broadcast web content on a social network to their connections, groups, or specific individuals. One of the primary aims of corporate social media marketing strategies is to generate brand awareness by leveraging their existing audience to share content.
Which of the following is not a best practice for increasing engagement on LinkedIn posts?
Which of these is NOT a best practice for increasing engagement on LinkedIn posts? Correct Answer: include 10+ hashtags in your posts.
Correct Answer: call-to-action.
Paytm, Google like platforms not under social media. Paytm is a Payments portal while Google is a Search Engine.
What are brand advocates?
Brand advocacy is a popular form of modern business marketing. Brand advocates promote the business through word of mouth. Their positive reviews about the company’s products or services help to promote the company to new customers.
Here are five such types of social media content.
- Interactive content. Interactive content allows viewers to respond to it in more than just comments or likes.
- Strongly positive content.
- Visual content.
- User Generated Content (UGC)
Videos on Twitter are six times more likely to be retweeted than Tweets with images, and three times more likely to be retweeted than Tweets with GIFs. Tweets with static images get shared 150% more than text-only Tweets. YouTube users watch over one billion hours of video every single day.
1. Infographics. Infographics are the most socially shared form of content.
When it comes to content marketing on social media, research is the key to understanding what content will resonate with your audience. Begin by looking at your Social Media Audit, and then use network-specific tools such as_______________ and ________________to identify your audience demographics by network.
Which of the following would best be used to make your Instagram story more discoverable?
Correct Answer: Adding a location and hashtags.
Which of the following is not a reason an Organisation would use the Instagram stories feature?
Which of the following is NOT a reason an organization would use the Instagram Stories feature? Correct Answer: To keep a permanent record of shared content.
When dealing with negative sentiment you should?
When dealing with negative sentiment, you should:
- Ignore it, the customer will probably forget about it.
- Check to see if the customer’s problem is the company’s fault.
- Address it quickly, and take the conversation to private messaging as needed.
- Ask your brand advocates to target the customers message with hostile replies.
Explanation. Social Media managers should begin the budgeting process for their social marketing program well before final budget numbers are settled in order to make the most persuasive and data-driven case possible for influencing how much will be awarded.
When running a paid ad on Facebook which of the following is not a placement option?
When running a paid ad on Facebook, which of the following is NOT a placement option. Correct Answer: Facebook Groups.