- 1 How do I permanently delete shared photos from Messenger on both sides?
- 2 How do I delete shared content?
- 3 How do I delete photos in Messenger?
- 4 How do I permanently delete Messenger messages from both sides?
- 5 How do you delete videos on Messenger all at once?
- 6 How do I permanently delete Facebook messages from both sides after 10 minutes?
- 7 Does Blocking someone on Facebook delete messages?
- 8 Can you Unsend a Facebook message 2020?
- 9 How do I delete a shared photo?
- 10 How do I delete sent and received pictures?
- 11 Why is delete for everyone not working?
- 12 How do you delete a Facebook message so they can’t see it?
- 13 Why can’t I delete messages on messenger?
Head over to images, and there will be a section for messenger photos. Here, you’ll see the shared photos option. Delete all those photos manually. This will delete all the shared content on Facebook messenger.
Tap the shared file(s) then tap the Contextual Menu icon. Items are selected when highlighted in gray and a checkmark appears. Tap Delete. When prompted with ‘Are you sure?
How do I delete photos in Messenger?
To delete a message or photo:
- From Chats, open a conversation.
- Tap and hold the message or photo you’d like to delete.
- Tap Remove, and then tap Remove for You.
- Tap Remove.
How do I permanently delete Messenger messages from both sides?
Here’s the step by step instructions on how to delete old messages on Messenger from both sides: Step 1 – Launch Facebook Messenger on your Android or iPhone. Step 2- Tap & hold the message you wish to remove on Messenger. Step 3- Tap the “Remove” button present at the bottom right corner.
How do you delete videos on Messenger all at once?
Simply tap on the message you want to remove and select the option to “Remove for Everyone”. The removed message will be replaced by text alerting everyone in the conversation the message was removed. You will have up to 10 minutes to remove a message after it is sent.
How do I permanently delete Facebook messages from both sides after 10 minutes?
Steps to Delete Facebook Messages From Both Sides
- On your phone, tap and hold the message you want to delete.
- Then select Remove.
- Tap the Unsend option when asked who you want to remove the message for.
- Confirm your choice when prompted to do so.
Does Blocking someone on Facebook delete messages?
If You Block Someone, Does It Remove the Conversation Nope. Blocking someone will not delete the conversation thread from any side. In other words, the old conversations will remain in Messenger, and you will be able to read them until you manually delete the chat thread.
Can you Unsend a Facebook message 2020?
From Chats, open a Messenger conversation. Tap and hold the message you’d like to unsend and select Unsend. Tap Unsend for You or Unsend for Everyone.
Important: If someone already downloaded or copied photos or videos you shared, turning off sharing will not delete those downloads or copies. You must be the owner of the album to remove someone.
- Open the desired album.
- Click More. Options.
- Scroll to find the contact you’d like to have removed.
- Click More. Remove person.
How do I delete sent and received pictures?
Click the 3 dots on the top right. Select “delete “. Then click the bubble next to the image you want to delete. Click the trash can and confirm.
Why is delete for everyone not working?
So, if ‘Delete for everyone’ is not visible or not working, then you should check whether you are using the latest version. If there is an update, you will likely see it on the respective app stores. Also, if you don’t delete a message in about an hour, then you won’t get the ‘Delete for everyone’ option.
How do you delete a Facebook message so they can’t see it?
To use the unsend feature, tap and hold on a message you sent, then select “Remove.” You’ll get options to “Remove for Everyone” which will retract the message, or “Remove for you,” which replaces the old delete option and leaves the message in the recipient’s inbox.
Why can’t I delete messages on messenger?
Any kind of message can be removed within 10 minutes of being sent: text, group chats, photos, videos, links. Users can only delete messages they sent. We need to make sure people aren’t sending you bad messages and then removing them because if you report them and the messages aren’t there, we can’t do anything.”