- 1 How do I start the Broken Isles Questline?
- 2 How do I start the Legion artifact?
- 3 When can you go to Broken Isles?
- 4 What zone should I start in Legion?
- 5 What level should I be to start Legion Shadowlands?
- 6 How do you skip the Legion intro horde?
- 7 How do you get to Dalaran Legion?
- 8 How do you unlock the Argus campaign?
- 9 Where are the Broken Isles?
- 10 Are there World quests in Shadowlands?
- 11 How do you unlock a broken shore?
- 12 Which Legion Zone is the fastest?
- 13 What zone is Legion?
How do I start the Broken Isles Questline?
In order to unlock Broken Isles World Quests, you must complete the Uniting the Isles quest, which should automatically pop up for your character at level 45. If it does not for some reason, or you are level 50 or higher, visit Khadgar in the Violet Citadel in Legion Dalaran to pick up the quest manually.
How do I start the Legion artifact?
Once in Legion Dalaran, an NPC will approach you with an urgent message (you may have to run around a little to get the NPC to spawn). This will start your Artifact Acquisition questline, which will award you an Artifact Weapon for one spec, unlock your Class Hall, open up your mission table, and quest map.
When can you go to Broken Isles?
Getting to the Broken Isles simply requires you follow the Legion quest line and playing out the Broken Shore scenario. You’ll be prompted to begin the scenario after logging into a character on a World of Warcraft account that has purchased the Legion expansion.
What zone should I start in Legion?
If you’re already a Warcraft fan (particularly of the real-time-strategy series), Val’Sharah is the starting zone for you. The entire questline is centered around fan favorites Tyrande and Malfurion, culminating in a lore-heavy dungeon quest.
What level should I be to start Legion Shadowlands?
If your character is level 50 or above, visit the Hero’s Call Board in Stormwind or the Warchief’s Command Board in Orgrimmar and pick up the Broken Shore option “Fight The Legion”. This will grant you the quest “The Legion Returns” (Alliance/Horde).
How do you skip the Legion intro horde?
Skipping Legion Intro
- use the hearthstone in your bag. It should no longer have a location marked to it, for horde this puts you in Orgrimmar.
- Once there, fly outside and click Holgar Stormaxe to skip legion intro and you get sent to New Dalaran.
How do you get to Dalaran Legion?
You can travel to the Broken Isles using the portal room in your capital city. You will need to take the portal to Azsuna from the Portal Room in either Stormwind or Orgrimmar. In Azsuna, you will have a flight point to Dalaran.
How do you unlock the Argus campaign?
How to unlock Argus? Started playing in Shadowlands
- Complete the quest “Uniting the Isles” from Khadgar in Dalaran’s Violet Citadel.
- Complete the quest “Armies of Legionfall” at Krasus’ Landing in Dalaran, also from Khadgar.
- Complete the “Assault on Broken Shore”, a relatively quick scenario.
Where are the Broken Isles?
The Broken Isles are located northeast of the Maelstrom, just south of Borean Tundra (Northrend), and to the west of the northern subcontinent of Eastern Kingdoms.
Are there World quests in Shadowlands?
Next, following a tradition from previous expansions, WQ in Shadowlands have a role to rake you rep, gear, gold, and some Anima. Now, here are some more details on the World Quests with a list of active quests following. Nonetheless, the World Quests are grouped in five, well-known areas: Bastion.
How do you unlock a broken shore?
Take the quest Uniting the Isles. Turn in to Khadgar in front of you, then make your way to Krasus’ Landing. Khadgar is now here, and will give you Armies of Legionfall. Again you just turn it into him in front of you and you will then be teleported to the Broken Shore.
Which Legion Zone is the fastest?
Valsharah is, by far, the fastest zone to level.
What zone is Legion?
Players will be able to move between any of the four leveling zones — Azsuna, Val’Sharah, Highmountain and Stormheim — in any order. Whatever their level from 100 to 109, the enemies, quests and gear rewards will scale to the player.