- 1 How do I block inappropriate videos on YouTube?
- 2 Can I restrict certain content on YouTube?
- 3 How do I block content on YouTube app?
- 4 How do I stop inappropriate content?
- 5 What is inappropriate content on YouTube?
- 6 Which app is best for parental control?
- 7 How do I restrict YouTube for kids on my TV?
- 8 How do I restrict YouTube content on iPad?
How do I block inappropriate videos on YouTube?
From the Watch Page
- Tap More at the top of the video.
- Tap Block.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Block this video, or select Block this channel to block the channel associated with the video.
- Tap Block again.
- Enter the numbers you see written on the screen, or enter your custom passcode.
Can I restrict certain content on YouTube?
You can set YouTube parental controls to make sure your child only watches appropriate videos. On a web browser, you can enable YouTube Restricted Mode, which hides mature content. You can also download the YouTube Kids app and allow pre-approved content or block specific videos.
How do I block content on YouTube app?
If you’re using an Android, iPhone, or iPad device, you can block users using the YouTube app. To do this, search for the channel and click on their profile. In the top right-hand corner of the screen, tap the three dots menu icon. Tap the Block user option to block that user from your channel.
How do I stop inappropriate content?
More videos on YouTube
- Set up parental controls. Put parental controls on your home broadband.
- Turn on safe search on search engines.
- Make sure every device is protected.
- Set filters.
- Block Pop-ups.
- Explore sites and apps together.
- Share video to explain age limits.
What is inappropriate content on YouTube?
If you see the “Video removed: Inappropriate content” message next to one of your uploaded videos, it means the video in question has been found to violate our Community Guidelines.
Which app is best for parental control?
The best parental control app you can get
- Net Nanny Parental Control. The best parental control app overall, and great for iOS.
- Norton Family. The best parental control app for Android.
- Kaspersky Safe Kids.
- Screen Time.
- ESET Parental Control for Android.
How do I restrict YouTube for kids on my TV?
You can access Parental Settings at any time by following these steps: Tap the lock icon in the top corner of any page in the app. Read and enter the numbers that appear. Note: You can also set a custom passcode. Clear watch and search history
- Go to Parental Settings.
- Select Clear history.
- Select OK to save changes.
How do I restrict YouTube content on iPad?
How to Restrict YouTube Access on Your iPad
- Tap Settings→General→Restrictions→Enable Restrictions.
- When prompted, establish or enter a previously established passcode — twice.
- Tap YouTube so that the button reads Off.