- 1 How do I filter specific content on YouTube?
- 2 Can you put a filter on YouTube?
- 3 How do I block bad content on YouTube?
- 4 How do I remove search filters on YouTube?
- 5 What is restricted mode in YouTube?
- 6 Which app is best for parental control?
- 7 How do I remove a search filter?
- 8 How do I filter the most viewed videos on YouTube?
How do I filter specific content on YouTube?
You can filter videos by factors like upload date, view count and duration.
- Open the YouTube app.
- Tap Search.
- Enter a search term.
- On the right, tap More. Filters.
- Select the search filters that you want to add like Upload date, Duration and Subtitles/CC.
- To adjust the filters for the search, tap Filter.
Can you put a filter on YouTube?
Go to any YouTube page. In the top right-hand corner of the page either click on your avatar OR the three vertical dots if you don’t have a YouTube account. You will find ‘Restricted Mode’ near the bottom of the drop-down menu. Click on it and a box will show up explaining what Restricted Mode is.
How do I block bad content on YouTube?
You can activate YouTube’s Restricted Mode, which is, more or less, the site’s parental control to filter out “potentially objectionable content.” Simply scroll to the bottom of the YouTube page and turn it on via the drop-down menu. On mobile devices, access your account settings and turn on Restricted Mode Filtering.
How do I remove search filters on YouTube?
Scroll down on the YouTube homepage. Click on the “Safety: On ” button. Click on the “Off” selection and click on the “Save” icon. Now YouTube won’t filter out content that’s deemed in appropriate.
What is restricted mode in YouTube?
Restricted Mode is an optional setting you can use on YouTube. This feature can help screen out potentially mature content you or others using your devices may prefer not to view.
Which app is best for parental control?
The best parental control app you can get
- Net Nanny Parental Control. The best parental control app overall, and great for iOS.
- Norton Family. The best parental control app for Android.
- Kaspersky Safe Kids.
- Screen Time.
- ESET Parental Control for Android.
How do I remove a search filter?
Easy: click inside the search box. Point to (but do not click) the item you want to remove, then press the Delete key on the keyboard to remove it from the history.
How do I filter the most viewed videos on YouTube?
How to Find the Most Viewed Videos on YouTube by Category
- You’ll see the list of videos automatically sorted by Relevance. That means that YouTube will sort the search results according to your viewing preferences, not according to the video’s view count.
- To change that, select Filter to open search filters.