- 1 How do you edit content control in Word?
- 2 How do you unlock content control in Word?
- 3 How do I resize rich text content control?
- 4 How do I enable developer in Word?
- 5 How do I create a content control?
- 6 What is a rich text content control?
- 7 How do I change the size of a fillable text box in Word?
- 8 How do you enter plain text content control?
How do you edit content control in Word?
Set or change the properties for content controls
- Select the content control, and click Properties in the Controls group.
- In the Content Control Properties dialog box, choose whether the content control can be deleted or edited when someone uses your template.
How do you unlock content control in Word?
- On the developer menu, select Design Mode.
- If no content controls are visible, scroll through until one is.
- Press Ctrl+A to select the entire document.
- Right-click a visible content control.
- In the context menu, click Remove Content Control.
How do I resize rich text content control?
If you want to adjust the font size just select the control and right click on it. You’ll see the contextual control box come up where you can adjust the font size. If you want to change the control’s placeholder text, select the control and then on the Developer tab click the Design Mode button.
How do I enable developer in Word?
Show the developer tab in Word
- On the File tab, go to Options > Customize Ribbon.
- Under Customize the Ribbon and under Main Tabs, select the Developer check box.
How do I create a content control?
Click File > Options > Customize Ribbon. In the list of tabs under Customize the Ribbon, select the Developer box and then click OK. Do one of the following: To add a control, click in the document where you want to add it, and then click the control you want to add on the Design tab.
What is a rich text content control?
A rich text control can contain custom formatted text or other items, such as tables, pictures, or other content controls. Prohibits users from inserting any other Word objects or any text. Combo Box. Contains a drop-down selection of list entries that users can select and text box that user can edit directly.
How do I change the size of a fillable text box in Word?
Resize a text box
- Select the text box.
- Select one of the handles and drag until the text box is the size you want.
How do you enter plain text content control?
Insert a text control
- Click or tap where you want to insert the control.
- Select Developer > Rich Text Content Control or Plain Text Content Control.