- 1 How do you hide content on Imessage?
- 2 How do I hide the context of text Messages?
- 3 How do I hide things on my iPhone?
- 4 How do I make my texts private?
- 5 How do you hide the name of who texts you on iPhone?
- 6 How do I change my text message settings?
- 7 How do you get your Messages to pop up as iMessage?
- 8 How do you put a lock on your Messages for iPhone?
- 9 How do you get iPhone Messages to show only names?
How do you hide content on Imessage?
Go into your iPhone and open the Settings app.
- Tap “Notifications.” You can use the Search bar at the top to find it as well.
- Under “Notification Style,” scroll until you see the “Messages” tab.
- Under “Options” you’ll see a setting for “Show Previews.” Open the tab and select “Never” or “When Unlocked.”
How do I hide the context of text Messages?
Luckily, you can disable these message previews.
- Start the Settings app.
- Tap “Lock Screen.”
- Tap “Notifications.”
- If you want to disable all notifications, swipe the button at the top of the screen to the left to turn the feature off.
How do I hide things on my iPhone?
Hide photos on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac
- Open Photos.
- Select the photo or video that you want to hide.
- Tap the Share button, then tap Hide.
- Confirm that you want to hide the photo or video.
How do I make my texts private?
Follow these steps to hide text messages from your lock screen on an Android.
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Choose Apps & notifications > Notifications.
- Under the Lock Screen setting, choose Notifications on lock screen or On lock screen.
- Select Don’t show notifications.
How do you hide the name of who texts you on iPhone?
Step 1 Go to “Settings > Notifications > Messages”. Step 2 Turn off “Show on Lock Screen” to disable name displaying on lock screen.
How do I change my text message settings?
Text Message Notification Settings – Android™
- From the messaging app, tap the Menu icon.
- Tap ‘Settings’ or ‘Messaging’ settings.
- If applicable, tap ‘Notifications’ or ‘Notification settings’.
- Configure the following received notification options as preferred:
- Configure the following ringtone options:
How do you get your Messages to pop up as iMessage?
Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on ‘Notifications’. Now, scroll down until you find the option for the ‘Messages’ app. From the Messages settings, tap the option for ‘Show Previews’.
How do you put a lock on your Messages for iPhone?
Go to iOS > Configurations > Lock Screen Message. Click Configure. Add appropriate messages to be displayed: “If found, return to” Message: Enter a relevant message or information that may help in retrieving your devices that are lost or stolen.
How do you get iPhone Messages to show only names?
Go to Settings, then Notifications, and tap on Messages. Scroll down to the bottom and you’ll see an option called Show Previews. Tap the little toggle button so that it is no longer green. Now when you get a text or iMessage from someone, you will only see the name of the person and not the message.