- 1 How do you add custom content to Sims 2 super collection?
- 2 Can you still get the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection 2020?
- 3 Does Sims 2 Ultimate Collection have CC?
- 4 What is included in Sims 2 super collection?
- 5 Does Sims 2 have story progression?
- 6 How do you change the resolution on Sims 2?
- 7 How do you download mods for cracked Sims 2?
- 8 Is Sims 2 still free on Origin?
- 9 Can you put Sims 2 on Origin?
- 10 Can you still redeem Sims 2 on Origin?
- 11 How do you fix shadows in Sims 2?
How do you add custom content to Sims 2 super collection?
Installing Custom Parts In Finder, select Go > Go to Folder. Drag and drop the. package file of the Custom Part into the SavedSims folder. The next time you launch The Sims™ 2: Super Collection, your newly create Sims part will be accessible when creating a Sim.
Can you still get the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection 2020?
Re: Sims 2 There is still support available for the game.
Does Sims 2 Ultimate Collection have CC?
Re: Sims 2 Ultimate Collection (Origin) – Where to put CC? You have to put the CC in Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads. You can create this last folder if its not already create.
What is included in Sims 2 super collection?
- Open for Business.
- Bon Voyage.
- Family Fun Stuff.
- Glamour Life Stuff.
Does Sims 2 have story progression?
On the surface, it has everything: autonomous interactions, scripted events, wants and fears, and—wait for it—lore. But, The Sims 2 is missing story progression. In the vanilla (mod-free) game, inactive families, townies, and Sims are static; nothing happens unless the player is actively controlling them.
How do you change the resolution on Sims 2?
Improving the Resolution
- Go to the directory where you installed your The Sims 2 game and then The Sims 2 > TSData > Res > Config (for Ultimate Collection it’s The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection > Fun With Pets > SP9 > TSData > Res > Config).
- Find the Graphic Rules.
How do you download mods for cracked Sims 2?
It’s the exact same as with a legit copy of the game. Create a folder called Downloads (must be called exactly that, with the capital and s at the end) in Documents/EA games/The Sims 2 (UC) and enable CC in game. Then put the package files in the Downloads folder and the CC will show up in game.
Is Sims 2 still free on Origin?
The Sims 2 is currently not available for purchase on Origin, so if you want the game this is the only way to get it at this time. Recently EA offered The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection for free only to those who had previously purchased The Sims 2. It seems like they decided to open that up to all players though.
Can you put Sims 2 on Origin?
The Sims 2 is now free on Origin, swimming pools and 18 expansions included. Any Origin user can now add The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection to their library by selecting ‘Redeem Product Code’ under the Games tab, and entering the mantra ‘I-LOVE-THE-SIMS’.
Can you still redeem Sims 2 on Origin?
Re: Redeeming My Sims 2 Code To Origin You can always redeem your games in Origin and then download and install them from there.
How do you fix shadows in Sims 2?
Simply open your Game Options and go to Graphics/Performance Options. You will see that your Shadow Details settings are set to high. All you need to do is set the detail to Medium and apply the changes and the black square will go away.