- 1 What should be included in a content calendar?
- 2 How do I create a content calendar in Google Calendar?
- 3 How do I create a content calendar for my blog?
- 4 How do you create content?
- 5 How do I create a simple social media calendar?
- 6 How do I create a digital calendar?
- 7 How do you make a calendar from scratch?
- 8 Are there Google calendar templates?
- 9 How do I use Google calendar for marketing calendar?
- 10 How do I create an editorial calendar in Google calendar free templates?
- 11 How do you create an editorial content?
- 12 Does HubSpot have a content calendar?
- 13 What is the best content for social media?
What should be included in a content calendar?
A content calendar (also known as an “editorial calendar”) is a written schedule of when and where you plan to publish upcoming content. Content calendars typically include upcoming pieces, status updates, planned promotional activity, partnerships, and updates to existing content.
How do I create a content calendar in Google Calendar?
In Google Calendar, create a new calendar for your content calendar to live. Once you name it, go to settings and invite the people on your team. Once you have the calendar set up and shared, create events that represent different tasks and assign people by inviting them as guests.
How do I create a content calendar for my blog?
How to Develop Your Own Blog Content Calendar in 6 Simple Steps
- Download our blog content calendar template.
- Do your keyword research.
- Brainstorm some ideas for your blog content calendar.
- Schedule your topics for the month in your blog content calendar.
- Stick to the schedule you set for yourself.
- Keep on top of it.
How do you create content?
How to Create Great Content: A Step-by-Step Guide to Content Marketing That Delivers Real Results
- Define Your Content Marketing Goal.
- Research and Understand Your Audience.
- Creating Your Audience Personas.
- Set Up Your Blog (If You Don’t Have One Already)
- Update Your Current Content (If You’ve Already Been Publishing)
How to create a social media calendar
- Audit your social networks and content.
- Choose your social channels.
- Decide what your calendar needs to track.
- Make a content library for your assets.
- Establish a workflow.
- Start crafting your posts.
- Invite your team to review, and use their feedback to improve.
- Start publishing/scheduling.
How do I create a digital calendar?
How to Create a Digital Calendar
- Create a profile with the web-based digital calendar you want to use.
- Select the type of view you prefer.
- List all of the tasks you need to complete, and input them into your calendar.
- Set up calendar events.
- Invite other people to your event through email.
How do you make a calendar from scratch?
- Bind 13 sheets of sturdy A4-sized paper or cardstock.
- Line every other pages with a grid of 42 boxes.
- Fill in the days, months, and dates on your grids.
- Decorate each page above the binding of the calendar.
- Mark important dates like birthdays, holidays, the first day of school, and so on.
Are there Google calendar templates?
Yes, Google does have an array of calendar templates. All you need to do is sign in to your Google account, open your Drive, choose New, select Google Sheets, and then select From a template option.
How do I use Google calendar for marketing calendar?
Marketing with Google Calendar – LightHouse Graphics
- Step 1: Download a template. There are tons of editorial calendar templates out there.
- Step 2: Import the Templates into Google Calendar.
- Step 3: Determine your Publishing Schedule.
- Step 4: Set up Recurring Events.
- Step 5: Fill Each Publishing Slot.
How do I create an editorial calendar in Google calendar free templates?
How to Create an Editorial Calendar (in Google Calendar)
- Download HubSpot’s free editorial calendar templates.
- Customize your template and prepare for import into Google Calendar.
- Open Google Calendar.
- Use the left-hand dropdown menu to create a new calendar.
- Fill out the details of your new calendar.
How do you create an editorial content?
7 Simple Steps to Plan, Document, and Execute Your Editorial Strategy
- Step 1: Identify Your Target Audience.
- Step 2: Establish Editorial Guidelines.
- Step 3: Draft a Simple Style Guide.
- Step 4: Choose Content Channels.
- Step 5: Set a Publishing Cadence.
- Step 6: Develop Workflows For Each Type of Content.
Does HubSpot have a content calendar?
The best social media calendar is HubSpot’s Social Media Content Calendar Template. It’s completely customizable for each of your platforms and can upload your content straight to your HubSpot Social Media Publishing Software.
The Top 12 Types of Social Media Content to Create
- Video Stories.
- Live Videos.
- Testimonials and reviews.
- Holidays. Advantages: Many users love holiday-themed content, and it’s easy for businesses like yours to piggyback on themes, traditions, and other holiday specific concepts.