- 1 How do I activate the content share feature?
- 2 How do I turn on content sharing on LG TV iPhone?
- 3 How do I turn on content sharing on my iPhone?
- 4 How do I turn on content sharing on my iPad?
- 5 How do I turn on nearby sharing on my phone?
- 6 Why is Home Sharing not working?
- 7 Where is content sharing on my phone?
- 8 How do I enable screen mirroring on my iPhone?
- 9 Why is my TV not showing up on screen mirroring?
- 10 Why can’t I see Home Sharing on my iPhone?
- 11 What is the share feature on iPhone?
- 12 How do I set up family sharing on my iPhone?
Manage your shared content and permissions of nearby devices.
- Turn on and connect to Wi-Fi.
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings > Share & connect > Media server.
- Select the Content sharing checkbox and then tap Yes.
How do I turn on content sharing on LG TV iPhone?
On your iOS device, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access Control Center. Tap AirPlay. Tap the name of the device you want to stream content to. You’ll see icons of a TV screen or speaker next to each device so you know what type of content you can stream.
How do I turn on content sharing on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Users and Accounts > Home Sharing. Select Turn on Home Sharing. Sign in with your Apple ID. Use the same Apple ID for every computer or device on your Home Sharing network.
How do I turn on content sharing on my iPad?
How to Set Up Home Sharing on Your iPad
- On your computer, open iTunes.
- Click the File menu and choose Turn On Home Sharing.
- Enter your Apple ID and password and then click Create Home Share.
- Click Done.
- On your iPad, tap Settings and then tap Music.
How do I turn on nearby sharing on my phone?
Nearby Share: Supported devices
- Go to your phone’s Settings > scroll down a bit > select Google.
- Tap Device Connections.
- If your phone does support Nearby Share, you’ll find the option on the next page.
- Now go ahead and Tap Nearby Share to customise its settings.
- You can turn it on or off.
Why is Home Sharing not working?
For Home Sharing to work, you must be on the same Wi-Fi network with all of your shared devices. This will not work if your Mac is on one Wi-Fi network and your Apple TV is on another, for example. Another thing to check for is a guest network.
Where is content sharing on my phone?
To access this application, from the Home screen, tap Apps > SmartShare. Tap the Menu Key > Settings. Tap Discoverable to checkmark it which enables your device to be detected by other devices.
How do I enable screen mirroring on my iPhone?
Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Open Control Center:
- Tap Screen Mirroring.
- Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list.
Why is my TV not showing up on screen mirroring?
TV not showing up as an option Some TVs don’t have the screen mirroring option turned on by default. You may also need to reset the network by turning your TV, router, and your smartphone off and on. As screen mirroring relies on Wi-Fi, sometimes restarting it can resolve connectivity issues.
Why can’t I see Home Sharing on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing. Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing. Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
Apple introduced the share button with iOS 8 in 2014, and the feature lets you share documents, images, and other items between apps, services, and other people.
How do I set up family sharing on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Add Member.
- Enter your family member’s name or email address and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Choose whether you’d like to send an invitation via Messages or to invite them in person.