- 1 Can I use Patreon for free?
- 2 How do I access content on Patreon?
- 3 Can you access old Patreon content?
- 4 Who is the highest paid Patreon?
- 5 How do I not pay for Patreon?
- 6 Why can’t I see Patreon posts?
- 7 Do you have to pay to be on Patreon?
- 8 How do I use the Patreon app?
- 9 Can I stop being a Patreon?
- 10 Does Patreon charge you every month?
- 11 Do you need PayPal for Patreon?
Can I use Patreon for free?
You can sign up to Patreon for free. You can search for Creators to support and Patreon will also suggest people you may be interested in. Signing up is completely free – the only costs is IF you then decide to contribute to a Creators page.
How do I access content on Patreon?
If you just joined a creator who offers Patreon hosted or integrated RSS feeds, we’ll send you an email with your link. If you lost that email, you have been a patron for a while, or your creator recently added this feature, you can access your link by visiting the creator’s page and checking the My membership section.
Can you access old Patreon content?
After you cancel your membership, you will no longer have access to the creator’s patron-only posts or benefits without an active membership. You can repledge to regain access. Any posts you had access to while you had an active memberships are listed on your billing history.
Who is the highest paid Patreon?
These are some of the highest paid Patreon accounts that earn more than $50,000 a year:
- True Crime Obsessed.
- Chapo Trap House.
- DarkCookie – Summertime Saga.
- Jeff Wittek.
- You’re Wrong About.
- The Tim Dillon Show.
- Flagrant 2.
How do I not pay for Patreon?
How to cancel
- Hover over to your profile avatar to open the user menu.
- Click the Manage memberships option from the menu.
- Click the Edit link next to the membership you want to cancel.
- Scroll down and click the Edit or Cancel Payment button directly under the update button.
- Select the option to Edit or Cancel Payment.
Why can’t I see Patreon posts?
If you’ve increased your membership with your creator, but can’t view posts for that tier, check what tier you’re in. You can double check your tier by doing the following: Step 1: Head to your Manage memberships page, and click on the Active memberships tab. Click on the“Edit” link next to your membership.
Do you have to pay to be on Patreon?
It’s completely free to get started. We only receive a small percentage once you start earning on Patreon, plus an industry-standard rate for processing payments from your patrons.
How do I use the Patreon app?
- Using the Patreon app.
- Create an Image Gallery on the Patreon app.
- Make a post on the Patreon app.
- Navigate the Patreon app as a Patron.
- Not receiving push notifications in the Patreon app.
- Read and reply to comments on Lens.
Can I stop being a Patreon?
Cancelling a membership on the app Tap on your profile name, where it lists your number of memberships. Select the pencil icon to open the edit patronage page. Tap the “Edit or Cancel Membership” link on the checkout page. Select the option to cancel and tap “Cancel your membership” to confirm.
Does Patreon charge you every month?
Patrons can expect to be charged on the 1st of each month (after 12AM PST/PDT) for their pledges. It usually takes a full 24-48 hours for all payments to process, so it may take a few days from the start of the month.
Do you need PayPal for Patreon?
You can authorize your PayPal account as your payment method for your Patreon memberships. PayPal requires an instant funding source for recurring subscriptions, such as Patreon memberships; however, they will always attempt to use your PayPal balance first.