- 1 How do I remove content lock?
- 2 How do you reset content lock?
- 3 How do I take content lock off my LG phone?
- 4 How do you unlock a locked website?
- 5 How can I open my gallery without password?
- 6 How do you unlock a locked picture on android?
- 7 How do I remove content lock on EE?
- 8 How can I lock my gallery?
- 9 How do you put content lock on Android?
- 10 Where do locked pictures go?
- 11 How do I unlock Quick Memo?
How do I remove content lock?
How to turn off parental controls on an Android device using the Google Play Store
- Open your Android device’s Settings app and tap “Apps” or “Apps & notifications.”
- Select the Google Play Store app from the complete list of apps.
- Tap “Storage,” and then hit “Clear Data.”
How do you reset content lock?
Go to Settings > Fingerprints & Security > Content Lock > you should see an option to reset your content lock password which will lead you to verifying your Google account first.
How do I take content lock off my LG phone?
Turn on / off
- From any home screen, swipe left to locate and tap Settings.
- Select the Display tab or scroll to and tap Lock screen & security.
- Under LOCK SCREEN tap Select screen lock.
- Tap one of the options below and follow the additional prompts: None. Swipe. Knock Code. Pattern. PIN. Password. Fingerprints.
How do you unlock a locked website?
This article contains:
- Unblock websites using a VPN.
- Unblock websites using Tor.
- Unblock websites using a web proxy.
- Unblock websites using a proxy extension.
- Use a URL shortener.
- Try switching protocols.
- Use the Google cache.
- Use Google translate.
How can I open my gallery without password?
Hers’s how to do it:
- In the Android settings, select Applications Manager. Scroll through the list of installed apps and select Gallery Lock.
- Click Uninstall to uninstall the application, and then re-install it to reset the password to the default: 7777.
- Open Gallery Lock, at the bottom of the screen, click Settings.
How do you unlock a locked picture on android?
Option 1. Use Google Account (Android 4.4 or Lower)
- Enter the wrong passcode five times on your Android phone.
- Then, a “Forgot pattern” button will appear.
- It will then prompt you to add your Google account username and password.
- After logging in, you can reset your password and regain access to your device.
How do I remove content lock on EE?
How do I check or change my Content Lock settings?
- call 1818 from the EE device you want to remove or apply Content Lock.
- or call 150 from an EE device.
- or call 08454 123 662 from any other device.
How can I lock my gallery?
Here, check these steps.
- Open Settings, scroll down to Fingerprints & Security and select Content lock.
- Select the type of lock you want to use — Password or PIN.
- Now open the Gallery app and go to the media folder you want to hide.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right corner and select Lock for the options.
How do you put content lock on Android?
Once in Google Play, tap the dropdown menu in the upper left corner of your screen, and select the Settings menu. Under Settings, you’ll see a submenu called User Controls; select the Parental Controls option. You will then be prompted to create a PIN for parental control settings, and then confirm the PIN entered.
Where do locked pictures go?
When you’ve tapped Lock, the photos/folders will vanish from the library. To view them, navigate to Menu > Show Locked Files. Enter your security credentials, and the photos will reappear. Note: Content Lock is not available on all devices.
How do I unlock Quick Memo?
Tap the Lock front keys icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen to lock the front keys while you are working in QuickMemo. Tap it again to unlock the front keys.