- 1 How do I change content control in Word?
- 2 How do you tab in content controls in Word?
- 3 How do you create a content control in Word 2010?
- 4 What is word content control?
- 5 How do I remove content control in Word 2010?
- 6 How do you link content control in Word?
- 7 How do I add content control to Rich Text?
- 8 What are the different content controls in Word?
- 9 What is a rich text content control?
- 10 How do I shade content control in Word?
- 11 How do I add a content control to a drop-down list?
- 12 How do you expand character spacing in Word?
How do I change content control in Word?
Add and change Content Controls in Word
- Click File in Word.
- Scroll down to Options.
- Choose Customize Ribbon.
- Select the Developer box.
- Click OK.
- To add a Content control, click Rich Text Content Control box.
- Place the box at appropriate location, select Properties.
- Add General Information.
How do you tab in content controls in Word?
Note: To create a tab in a plain text control use CTRL+Tab. Then when you finish in the last content control simply click anywhere in the document and the to exit the content control and the focus will be returned to the content control tagged “First.”
How do you create a content control in Word 2010?
For the Word 2010, enable the developer tab from the Office Backspace. Step 3: Once you have a developer tab, locate the specific section with in the document to add the content control. From the Developer tab, select the desirable content control from the Ribbon.
What is word content control?
Content controls are individual controls that you can add and customize for use in templates, forms, and documents. For detailed information about content controls, including descriptions an instructions for each type of control, see Create forms that users complete or print in Word.
How do I remove content control in Word 2010?
Press Ctrl+A to select the entire document. Right-click a visible content control. In the context menu, click Remove Content Control.
Simple Linked Content Controls Right click and select “Copy.” Position the cursor where you need the text repeated. Using the Home tab click Paste>Paste Special and select the “Paste link” option button.
How do I add content control to Rich Text?
If the Controls task pane is not visible, click More Controls on the Insert menu, or press ALT+I, C. Under Insert controls, click Rich Text Box. In the Rich Text Box Binding dialog box, select the field in which you want to store rich text box data, and then click OK.
What are the different content controls in Word?
Content controls in Word 2010
- Rich Text.
- Plain Text.
- Building Block Gallery.
- Combo Box.
- Drop-Down List.
What is a rich text content control?
A rich text control can contain custom formatted text or other items, such as tables, pictures, or other content controls. Prohibits users from inserting any other Word objects or any text. Combo Box. Contains a drop-down selection of list entries that users can select and text box that user can edit directly.
How do I shade content control in Word?
Click “Advanced” in the list of items on the left. Scroll down to the “Show document content” section and select an option from the “Field shading” drop-down list. The default option is “When selected”, which means that a field is shaded when you place the cursor anywhere in that field.
How do I add a content control to a drop-down list?
Insert a combo box or a drop-down list
- Go to Developer > Combo Box Content Control or Drop-Down List Content Control.
- Select the content control, and then select Properties.
- To create a list of choices, select Add under Drop-Down List Properties.
- Type a choice in Display Name, such as Yes, No, or Maybe.
How do you expand character spacing in Word?
Change the spacing between characters
- Select the text that you want to change.
- On the Home tab, click the Font Dialog Box Launcher, and then click the Advanced tab.
- In the Spacing box, click Expanded or Condensed, and then specify how much space you want in the By box.