- 1 What jobs make 60k a year?
- 2 How much money can you make in video production?
- 3 What jobs pay 60k a year without degree?
- 4 How much does a film and video production make?
- 5 What job pays 50 an hour?
- 6 How can I make 100k without a degree?
- 7 Is video editing a high income skill?
- 8 Does video editing pay well?
- 9 Is there money in video editing?
- 10 How can I make 50k a year without a degree?
- 11 How can I get 6 figures without college?
- 12 What jobs make 80k a year without a degree?
- 13 What degree do you need to be a video producer?
- 14 Is video editing a good career?
- 15 What is graphic design salary?
What jobs make 60k a year?
20 Jobs Where You Can Make $60,000 Out of College
- Public Relations Specialist. Median annual salary in 2018: $60,000.
- Respiratory Therapist.
- High School Teacher.
- Human Resources Specialist.
- Conservation Scientist or Forester.
- Film and Video Editor.
- Compensation, Benefits and Job Analysis Specialist.
- Market Research Analyst.
How much money can you make in video production?
The average video producer salary is $58,121 per year, or $27.94 per hour, in the United States. In terms of salary range, an entry level video producer salary is roughly $41,000 a year, while the top 10% makes $81,000.
What jobs pay 60k a year without degree?
Here are 35 high paying jobs without degrees you can attain.
- Air-traffic controllers.
- Radiation therapists.
- Elevator installers and repairers.
- Nuclear reactor operators.
- Detectives and criminal investigators.
- Commercial pilots.
- Power distributors and dispatchers.
- Dental hygienists.
How much does a film and video production make?
The median annual wage for film and video editors was $67,250 in May 2020. The lowest 10 percent earned less than $34,870, and the highest 10 percent earned more than $152,720.
What job pays 50 an hour?
Physician assistant Physician assistants examine, diagnose and treat patients on a daily basis, earning themselves more than $50 an hour. This job certainly pays well, but it requires extensive knowledge and experience in patient care.
How can I make 100k without a degree?
Here are 14 examples of high-paying jobs with salaries exceeding $100,000 – that don’t require a college degree.
- Business Owner. Small business is the lifeblood of the American economy.
- Real Estate Broker.
- Sales Consultant.
- Air Traffic Controller.
- Virtual Assistant.
- Firefighter or Police Officer.
- Site Manager.
Is video editing a high income skill?
So there’s a high demand for skilled video editors, and these positions may not even require a college degree. What is this? You can perform this skill as a freelancer or find a full-time video editing role for a single company, both of which can earn you a high income and get you to a six figure salary over time.
Does video editing pay well?
Video editors tend to make almost an average of $59,500 as an annual salary as per the US Bureau of Labor Statistics. The average hourly rate of a video editor can be $40 (in the US). The professional editor can make $80,000, whereas a fresher can earn up to $40,000 per year.
Is there money in video editing?
According to Payscale, freelance video editors’ average salary is $20 an hour (in the U.S.). In my experience, it mostly depends on your experience and duties. For example, editing promotional videos for small businesses pays more than making Youtube videos.
How can I make 50k a year without a degree?
However, it can be possible to find a career path that not only suits your salary needs but can offer you a steady job without a four-year degree.
- Property manager.
- Retail store manager.
- Law enforcement officer.
- Title examiner.
- Web developer.
- Fitness manager.
- Hotel manager.
- Pipe welder.
How can I get 6 figures without college?
Six-Figure Jobs That Don’t Require a College Degree
- Air Traffic Controller. Median Salary: $124,540.
- Real Estate Broker. Median Salary: $79,340.
- Construction Manager. Median Salary: $91,370.
- Radiation Therapist.
- Commercial Pilot.
- Funeral Services Manager.
- Detectives and Criminal Investigators.
- Nuclear Power Reactor Operator.
What jobs make 80k a year without a degree?
Jobs That Pay 80k a Year Without a Degree
- Commercial Pilot. Median pay: $121,430 per year.
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Manager. Median pay: $94,560 per year.
- First-Line Supervisor of Police and Detectives. Median pay: $91,090 per year.
- Elevator and Escalator Installers and Repairer. Median pay: $84,990 per year.
What degree do you need to be a video producer?
Video producers need at least a bachelor’s degree in a field such as film, video production, or broadcasting. Some may complete degrees in related fields such as theater or arts management.
Is video editing a good career?
In short, becoming a video editor is a great career. There are so many opportunities available and more innovative concepts are always on the horizon.
What is graphic design salary?
A designer with medium experience earns between $45,000 and $55,000 in the US on average. But skill set, experience and level of responsibility all play a big role in graphic designer salaries (not to mention, country or state).